Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Police Seek Bald Man Who Swiped Family's Turkey


Alright Followers, so here I am perusing the internet looking for weird news and lo and behold I find it. Police in Jackson, Michigan say that they are working to crack a case involving a stolen turkey. Being the sarcastic being that I am, my mind goes straight for puns that are intended. Number one pun: This was a case of fowl play. Okay that was kinda lame but it works. The report continues to say that everybody was home, but no one was injured. Oh and it gets better the women of the house knew the guy who broke in! As a result, I decide to piece together all the evidence. If the turkey was "stolen", everybody was home, and the wife knew the culprit wasn't this the basic Thanksgiving dinner? All that was missing was Scrabble and Al Roker. In my opinion, all the guy did was leave with a turkey instead of a plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment